Time: 5 mins
Ages: Babies to Teens
Difficulty: Easy peasy
Makes: 2 smoothies
- 2 bananas, fresh or frozen
- 1 mango, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup of really ripe strawberries
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 1 Tablespoon of chia seeds
- Blend all your ingredients together in the blender.
- You can use fresh fruit, or fruit that you have chopped up and frozen.
- We like to save time by chopping up individual servings of fruit and freezing them in freezer bags.
- If you use fresh fruit, add a little ice towards the end of blending to make your smoothie a little creamier.
- The riper the fruit the sweeter the smoothie.
- If you find it’s not sweet enough, you can always add a little bit of honey for children over one year old.
Top with strawberries and…enjoy!