Quinoa Flour Banana Bread
Making quinoa flour banana bread means you get a tasty snack or dessert that’s also high in protein and in fiber. It’s just as easy to make as regular banana bread and you can adjust it by adding any toppings you want. We chose raisins but you could go for chocolate chips, pecan nuts or banana slices.
Servings 12 slices
- 3 large bananas ripe
- ⅓ cup almond milk (80 ml)
- ⅓ cup coconut oil (80 ml)
- ⅔ cup maple syrup (160 ml)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1¾ cups quinoa flour (190 grams)
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon ground
- ½ cup raisins (or chocolate chips)
- 1 tablespoon raisins or chocolate chips
Preheat the oven to 170°C or 340°F fan setting.
Blend the banana, almond milk, coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla extract and egg together until smooth.
Empty into a bowl and add in the flour, baking powder and cinnamon.
Stir gently until just combined.
Pour in the raisins and stir again.
Transfer your batter to a greased loaf tin.
Bake on the middle shelf of the oven for 20 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
Let it cool to room temperature and slice to enjoy.