No Bake Peanut Butter and Banana Energy Balls
Delicious raw energy balls are made from bananas, oats, peanut butter. They’re a lovely nutritious snack, that kids particularly enjoy straight after school.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Chilling Time 30 minutes
Servings 15 Energy Balls
- 150 grams rolled oats (1⅔ cups)
- 3 tablespoons sugar free peanut butter (heat through to soften if it’s gone a bit dry)
- 1 ripe banana mashed well
- 100 grams chocolate chips (dairy free if vegan) (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
Mash the banana well with a fork.
Mix it with all the ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
Use your hands to roll out 15 balls. It’s a sticky mixture so you may want to put a little bit of vegetable oil on your hands first.
Chill them in the fridge for 30 minutes or overnight.
Afterwards you can store them in an airtight container in the fridge for 2-3 days, ready to grab as an instant snack.