Prep: 5 mins
Cooking: 5 mins
Ages: Toddlers to Teens
Difficulty: Easy peasy
Makes: 1 quesadilla
- 1-2 pieces of ham
- ¼ cup of mild cheddar cheese
- Handful of spinach, finely chopped
- 1 wholewheat tortilla
- Drizzle of olive oil
- Put all of the ingredients on the flour tortilla.
- Fold the tortilla over and fry in a drizzle of olive oil for a few minutes on each side.
- Cut the quesadilla into four pieces.
Our step-by-step guide:
Put all of your ingredients on an open faced wholewheat tortilla.
Fold your tortilla over and fry in a very small amount of olive oil.
Flip the tortilla after a few minutes to brown evenly on both sides.
Cut your tortilla into four pieces.
You can eat them there and then, or pack them into your child’s lunchbox.
Enjoy these delicious kids quesadillas!